SA article on the Volvo stock, published 2019-05-14 at Seeking Alpha.
- Volvo AB outperform itself on 4 out of 5 profitability ratios.
- FY2018 sales growth landed at 17.46%.
- Impressive China sales growth (FY2018 at 34.8%) for Volvo AB’s CE (Construction Equipment) division.
- The CE division is now a major constituent of the revenue portfolio.
- With great product diversification, strong market presence, a good foothold in emerging markets and exaggerated macroeconomic risks, I consider this stock a buy.